Awesome Batman Shower Curtain Designs – Best Sellers
POW! Batman Shower Curtains
Quick Links on This Page
- POW! Batman Shower Curtains
- Batman and Robin Shower Curtains
- Awesome Batman Shower Curtains
- Warner Bros Batman Logo Microfiber Shower Curtain, 70-Inch by 72-InchClick to Check PriceDark Knight Rises Batman Waterproof Polyester Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain Standard Size 48(w)x72(h)Click to Check PriceBatman Shower CurtainClick to Check PriceBatman Shower CurtainClick to Check PriceBats creating BatmanClick to Check PriceLeaning BatmanClick to Check PriceBatman Logo Shower CurtainClick to Check PriceBatman – POW!Click to Check Price Batman and Justice League Shower Curtains
- Batman Shower Curtains on Amazon
- Gotham City Shower Curtains
Huge assortment of Batman shower curtain designs for you to choose from!
Batman and Superman Shower Curtain
Black Batman Shower Curtain
Cheap Batman Shower Curtain
Fabric Batman Shower Curtain
Lego Batman Shower Curtain
Leaning Batman Shower Curtain
Batman Symbol Shower Curtain
and a few Gotham Shower Curtains too!
First off, here are the top picks on Amazon….
Interesting Tidbit of Info…
History of Batman
Batman’s origin is first presented in Detective Comics #33 (Nov. 1939), and is later fleshed out in Batman #47. As these comics state, Bruce Wayne is born to Dr. Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha, two very wealthy and charitable Gotham City socialites in 1915. source
Batman and Robin Shower Curtains
Why did he become Batman?
In the movie Batman Begins, Bruce chooses the bat for his symbol because he has a bat phobia stemming from a childhood accident. … His decision usually happens in a moment of serendipitous clarity, and he latches very suddenly onto the bat because it symbolizes the kind of dark, predatory thing he wants to become.
Awesome Batman Shower Curtains
Warner Bros Batman Logo Microfiber Shower Curtain, 70-Inch by 72-InchDark Knight Rises Batman Waterproof Polyester Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain Standard Size 48(w)x72(h)Batman Shower CurtainBatman Shower CurtainBats creating BatmanLeaning BatmanBatman Logo Shower CurtainBatman – POW!
Batman and Justice League Shower Curtains
The original Justice League…
The initial Justice League lineup included seven of DC Comics’ superheroes who were regularly published at that time: Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman.
Batman Shower Curtains on Amazon
Gotham City Shower Curtains
How Old was Bruce Wayne When He Decided to Become Batman?
He toured the world as soon as he was able to and learned every martial art possible. He returned ot Gotham at the age of 25 and started then. The first Robin (Dick) came soon after and was 12 when Bruce was 26. He left Batman about 6 years later to become his own hero at 18, making Bruce 32. source
Originally posted 2014-12-09 13:59:37.